Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chilli Sausage, Tomatoes, Pasta dish. 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chilli Sausage, Tomatoes, Pasta dish. 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chilli sausage, tomatoes, pasta dish. 😉 recipe. You can cook my chilli sausage, tomatoes, pasta dish. 😉 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Sausage, Tomatoes, Pasta dish. 😉:
- Get 4 of Sausages Grilled and chopped.
- Get 1/2 can of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of chopped onion.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 of Bell pepper chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Beef stock boiling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 1 of heaped tsp tomato puree.
- Take 2 cups of cooked Pasta.
Instructions to make My Chilli Sausage, Tomatoes, Pasta dish. 😉:
- Grill the sausage and set aside to cool.
- Cook the pasta..
- Add 1 tbls butter to a frying pan heat up and fry onions for 1 minute.
- Add the crushed garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Then the Chilli powder and mix in the chicken stock stir then add.
- Then add the tomatoes and the bell pepper stir in..
- Add the beef stock.
- Cut the sausage along the length into slices..
- Then add the sausage to the tomato mix. Stir in and cook for 20 minutes. Add 1 tbls Balsamic vinegar at the end and mix..
- When serving warm up the pasta add to a serving plate and add the sausage mix on top..
- 1 heaped tsp tomatoe puree mix in cook for 10 munutes.
- 1/2 cup green beans mix.
- Then add the bell pepper.
- Drain off the pasta and add to the sausage mix.
- I always put a spoonful of greek yougurt on before serving it cools and soothes the mouth..
If you find this My Chilli Sausage, Tomatoes, Pasta dish. 😉 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.