Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roast potatoes with corn salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast potatoes with corn salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast potatoes with corn salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast potatoes with corn salad recipe. You can have roast potatoes with corn salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast potatoes with corn salad:
- Use 700 g of red small potatoes par boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Provide of For corn salad.
- You need 1 cup of boiled corns.
- Provide 1 of cucumber chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mix salad leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Roast potatoes with corn salad:
- Place the par boiled potatoes in baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, salt and squeeze a lemon.
- Toss all ingredients and bake for 15-20mins in a preheated oven at 170C or until potatoes are cooked.
- Place the boiled corns in a bowl, add in cucumbers, tomatoes and salad leaves.
- Add salt,pepper & squeeze a lemon. Serve with hot potatoes.
If you find this Roast potatoes with corn salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.