Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod roe salad with boiled potatoes recipe. You can have cod roe salad with boiled potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes:
- Use 500 g of cod roe.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper, finely diced.
- You need 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Get 1 of couple sprigs of parsley, chopped finely.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 1-4 tbsp of white wine vinegar, depending how strong you prefer it.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of Potatoes, peeled and enough per person.
Steps to make Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes:
- Boil the cod roe in salted water for 30 minutes. Allow to drain when cooked through..
- Boil the potatoes separately in another pot of salted water until cooked and then allow to drain..
- Slice the cod roe and place on a platter..
- Sprinkle with the peppers, onions, garlic and parsley. Then drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt..
- Serve along side the boiled potatoes and salad of choice..
If you find this Cod Roe Salad with Boiled Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.