Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot & Potato Chips Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot & Potato Chips Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot & Potato Chips Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot & potato chips salad recipe. You can have carrot & potato chips salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot & Potato Chips Salad:
- Use 1 of large Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Salad Dressing of your choice.
- Use 1/4 cup of coarsely broken Good Quality Potato Chips (Crisps).
Instructions to make Carrot & Potato Chips Salad:
- Place sliced Carrot in a bowl, add 1 pinch Salt and mix. Then add Dressing and combine well. *Today I used French Dressing. Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing, Ponzu, Japanese Mayonnaise, or any salad dressing would work..
- Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes. Add coarsely broken Potato Chips, mix to combine, and serve immediately..
- Note: Today I used Kettle’s Potato Chips ‘CHILLI’ with Jalapeño and Red Chillies. I sprinkled with extra ground Chilli. This might be too spicy for young children..
If you find this Carrot & Potato Chips Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.