Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Tuna Cheesy salad jacket Potato 😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Tuna Cheesy salad jacket Potato 😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my tuna cheesy salad jacket potato 😍 recipe. You can cook my tuna cheesy salad jacket potato 😍 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Tuna Cheesy salad jacket Potato 😍:
- Provide 1 of small tin tuna drained.
- Use 1 inch of piece cucumber diced small.
- You need 2 tbls of red onion diced.
- You need 1 tbls of chopped sweet pepper diced.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbls of mild Grated chedder cheese.
- Use 2 tbls of Philadelphia soft cheese.
- Take 2 tbls of Mayonaise or Sour Cream.
Steps to make My Tuna Cheesy salad jacket Potato 😍:
- Add the potato to a microwave dish with a fork push holes in the potato a few times all around. Add to the microwave for 4 minutes then turn over pop back for a further 4-5 minutes..
- Add the strained tuna in a bowl for mixing. Add diced cucumber. Then mix in philadelphia soft cheese. Mix in..
- Mix in the mayo or sour cream and then add the Sweet bell pepper.
- Next add the red onion also add the cracked black pepper and Salt. Then add the grated cheese mix all in..
- Next heat up in the microwave for 3 minutes and serve hot..
- Cut the potato across the length but not all the way then cut across the width add butter and sprinkle salt next add the tuna filling. Add cracked black pepper on top..
If you find this My Tuna Cheesy salad jacket Potato 😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.