Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French loaf or french bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French loaf or french bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time of day it is whenever you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After a short time you’ll note that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is important because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french loaf or french bread recipe. You can have french loaf or french bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French loaf or french bread:
- Provide 1250 ml of water.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 6 cups of refine flour.
Steps to make French loaf or french bread:
- In a bowl combine water sugar and yeast.
- Let this mixture bubble and foam i.e maximum for 5minutes.
- Add salt, oil and 3cup flour and mix well.
- Now add another leftoverflour gradually and knead the dough in such a manner that dough should clear the sides of bowl and form a soft ball.
- Turn the dough on a lightly greased surface and divide it into half.
- Roll the dough up starting from the long edge, pressing out any air bubble and arrange it on a large baking sheetlined with parchment paper.
- Cover with greased plastic wrapor with a samp cloth and let the loaves rise until fluffy and double in size.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c.
- Now with a sharp knife give thin cuts on a loaf as shown in final pic.
- Now bake the loaf for 15-20minutes till light brown.
If you find this French loaf or french bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.