Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and octopus salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and octopus salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and octopus salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and octopus salad recipe. To make potato and octopus salad you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and octopus salad:
- Get 1 of octopus (500 g or so).
- Provide 3-4 of good quality potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Potato and octopus salad:
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. When boiling, dip octopus into the water 3-4 times, in and out. Then leave inside, cover and cook on lowest flame for about an hour.
- While octopus is cooking, peel, chop and boil potatoes in salted water until just cooked. Drain, set a side to cool.
- When octopus is ready, drain and then put back in empty pot and leave it to rest for about 30 mins. Gently take it out and chop it up. Put in a bowl.
- Add, potatoes, then olive oil, good squeeze of lemon, parsley and mix well. Leave to chill in fridge until serving :).
If you find this Potato and octopus salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.