Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted sweet potato and avocado salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted sweet potato and avocado salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted sweet potato and avocado salad recipe. You can cook roasted sweet potato and avocado salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted sweet potato and avocado salad:
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Provide of Olive oil and seasoning.
- You need of I avocado, peeling and sliced.
- Get of Cherry tomatoes, mixed salad leaves, red pepper, 1-2 fresh apricots.
- Provide of Mirin or lemon juice/olive oil for an optional dressing.
Steps to make Roasted sweet potato and avocado salad:
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees C. Toss the peeled and chopped sweet potato in olive oil and seasoning. Place on heatproof tray and bake for approx. 20 mins until cooked. Cool slightly..
- Whilst the sweet potato is baking, arrange salad leaves on a serving dish. Remove stone from avocado, peel and slice or cube. Add to salad leaves with cherry tomatoes, sliced red pepper and peeled and sliced apricots..
- Add warm sweet potato to the top of the salad. Add a dressing to suit your own taste. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted sweet potato and avocado salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.