Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna and Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna and Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and tomato pasta recipe. To make tuna and tomato pasta you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna and Tomato Pasta:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tin of tuna.
- Take 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of Mixed Italian herbs (or Basil Oregano and Thyme seperately).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Pasta.
Instructions to make Tuna and Tomato Pasta:
- Add pasta and hot water to a pan and leave on the hob to boil..
- Chop the onion and add it to a second pan with a little glug of olive oil and leave to cook for 3 minutes..
- Add chopped tomatoes to the onions and stir..
- Drain the tin of tuna and add it to the pan..
- Add the herbs, some salt and pepper..
- Add the stock cube and some boiling water to get a good consistency, stir until stock is desolved..
- Keep stiring occasionally until the pasta is cooked..
- (Optional) leave excess sauce in the pan, pop on a lid and cook pasta fresh each time you take a serving..
If you find this Tuna and Tomato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.