Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and wakame salad with japanese twist recipe. You can cook potato and wakame salad with japanese twist using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist:
- Prepare 3 of small potatos.
- Use 1 of small handful of dried wakame (sea vegetable).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of heap teaspoon of dijonmustard (or as much as you like).
- Prepare 4 of large leaves from sansho bush (or as much as you like).
Steps to make Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist:
- Julienne potato and boil for 2 minites or so. Add wakame at the last 30 seconds. Drain well..
- Mix oil, vinegar, soysauce and mustard in a bowl..
- Separate small leaves from the 4 large leaves. (I don't know the technical word for it. Small leaves make one large leave…).
- This is what I mean a large leave..
- Mix dressing, potato, wakame and ships leaves..
If you find this Potato and wakame salad with Japanese twist recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.