Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad recipe. To cook sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad:
- Provide of For sous vide quail:.
- Provide 18 pcs of quail breast fillet.
- Prepare 3 of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of For potato and watercress salad:.
- You need 500 g of small red potato, cleaned, unpeel and cut it bite size.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of watercress tough stems removed.
- Take of Zest half of lemon.
Instructions to make Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad:
- For Sous vide quail breast:.
- Set the Anova sous vide precision cooker to 62 C.
- Season the quail with salt and pepper and place in the large zipper lock or vacuum seal back along with olive oil, garlic and tyhme..
- Seal the bag using the water immersion technique. Place in the water bath for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the quail from the bag and pat dry with paper towels..
- Heat the pan over high heat and put 2 tbsp of light olive oil. Add the quail and sear until skin is golden brown, about 1 minute per side..
- Transfer to the place and serve with warm salad..
- For salad: Heat oven to 375 C. Arrange potatoes in a roasting pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roll potatoes to coat..
- Roast for 40 minutes of until the potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let stand just until cool enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, sherry vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, set aside..
- Put the warm potato in a bowl, add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Add watercress and lemon zest, toss, serve immediately..
If you find this Sous vide quail breasts with warm potato and watercress salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.