Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon, potato and beetroot salad recipe. To cook salmon, potato and beetroot salad you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad:
- Take 2 of smoked salmon filets.
- You need 10 of new baby potatoes.
- Take 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 20 grams of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of beetroot.
- You need 10 of cucumber slices.
- Take 1 bag of crunchy and sweet salad leafs.
- Prepare 50 grams of peppers.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Take 150 millilitres of parsley sauce.
- Use 50 grams of grated cheese.
- Provide 25 millilitres of sweet chilli.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of mixed herbs e.g. basil.
- You need 15 millilitres of sunflower oil.
- Get of Any other vegetables/fruit desired can be used.
Instructions to make Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad:
- Glaze the salmon fillets in the herbs, pepper, salt and sweet chilli..
- Oil baking tray and put in the new baby potatoes on preheated oven of 190°C for 35 minutes..
- Cut the vegetables and mix them in a bowl. Grate the beetroot and mix in with rest of vegetables..
- After 20 minutes, turn the potatoes over and put the pre glazed salmon onto the baking tray and put into the oven..
- After 15 minutes and when golden, take out the potatoes and cut in half. Mix it into the salad..
- After next 25 minutes when the salmon is tender and soft, take it out the oven..
- Put the salad on serving dishes and place the salmon filet onto the salad..
- Pour prepared parsley sauce onto the salmon. Sprinkle it with cheese and top with chives..
If you find this Salmon, Potato and Beetroot Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.