Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my blt pasta salad (bacon, lettuce & tomato) with potato crisps recipe. To make my blt pasta salad (bacon, lettuce & tomato) with potato crisps you need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps:
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Use 1 knob of Butter.
- Get 8 slices of bacon grilled and near crisp.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion chopped small.
- Take 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes.
- Get 1 of small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Take 3 handfuls of pasta.
- You need 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce or any crunchy lettuce and a 1/4 head curly lettuce or any of your choice.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream (heaped).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tomato ketchup or Sauce.
- You need 1 sprinkle of salt & pepper for crisps.
- Take 2 tbsp of Crunchy Bacon flavour Bits.
Steps to make My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps:
- Grease the microwave bowl with butter and crack the eggs into the bowl. Whisk the eggs for about 1 minute. Add salt & pepper and another quick mix..
- Add the softened butter to the egg mix, and whisk again..
- Put in the microwave to scramble for 1 minute and mix again, then put it back in the microwave for another minute (times may vary depending on the microwave). And mix and scrambled egg..
- Done! Mix with a fork put in the fridge until later.
- Grease the pan you're using to grill the bacon. And grill until near crisp, take off and cut into small pieces. Cover and leave until your near ready to eat..
- Cut up really small onion very small and cut cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces..
- In a non stick fry pan, oil it and heat up the pan. Fry the onions and tomatoes on high heat for about 3 minutes, add a little salt and pepper and stir..
- When onions are turning brown, that's done. Put them in a bowl until later..
- Part boil the potatoes for 5 minutes just until the knife can only stick a little bit in the outer bit of the potatoes. Boil for 5 mins take off the heat and run cold water over them in the pan to cool them down..
- Boil the pasta, when it's cooked drain off all water and let it dry a little. Put it into a bowl..
- Chop up your lettuce and put it in a large mixing bowl..
- Heat up a pan of veg oil at least 2 inch depth and get it piping hot. With the part boiled potatoes, slice them as thin as you can like crisps. Drop a few at a time into the hot oil when crisp and brown. They take about 3 minutes to be crisp..
- With a slotted spoon bring them out and drain on kitchen paper..
- Put the pasta and lettuce in a large mixing bowl and mix, add the bacon and mix..
- Next add the scrambled egg and mix.
- Add the tomato and onion and mix all together..
- Put the mayonnaise into a mixing bowl, add the tomatoe ketchup or sauce and mix. Add the virgin olive oil and pour it all over the bacon. Mix and stir well.
- Put it into a serving bowl and add crispy Bacon flavour bits sprinkled all over top..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the crisps and put into a serving bowl.
If you find this My BLT Pasta Salad (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) with Potato Crisps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.