Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my sausage & tomato beans pasta recipe. To make my sausage & tomato beans pasta you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- Use 2 of Cooked pork n beef Sausages.
- Take 1/2 cup of Pasta cooked.
- Provide 1/4 tin of Baked Beans in tomatoe sauce.
- Use 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 100 g of Mozzarella soft Cheese.
- Take 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- While the sausage, pasta and beans are cooking slice the mozzarella cheese.
- When all is cooked. Slice the sausage into thin slices.
- When the pasta is cooked drain and add the beans to it and stir.
- Then add the sausage and add to the heat to warm up.
- Add the mozzarella to the pan with the mix..
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Return to the heat and bring to the boil slowly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
If you find this My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.