Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato quinoa vegan salad recipe. To cook sweet potato quinoa vegan salad you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad:
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 2 cup of dice sweet potato.
- Use 1 cup of dice onion.
- Provide 1 cup of quinoa with 3 cup water.
- Take 1 cup of vegetables stock.
- You need 1 dash of dry parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 1 of thinly slice mango.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad:
- lightly toast quinoa then add water.
- cooked quinoa with salt bring to a boil for 15 minute then off heat set aside.
- with oil brown onion and sweet potato.
- add stock then simmer dice sweet potato for 8 minute till soft.
- once sweet potato is almost dry then add cooked quinao and sauce mix well top parsley.
- set aside till cooled.
- slice mango and plate it then top cooled quinoa and top extra mango dice.
If you find this Sweet Potato Quinoa Vegan Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.