Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Comfort potatoes salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comfort potatoes salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comfort potatoes salad recipe. To cook comfort potatoes salad you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Comfort potatoes salad:
- Get 500 g of potatoes.
- Provide of Tuna drained / 2 eggs.
- Use 1/4 of red or yellow onion chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped pickles.
- Use of finely shredded basil/ cilantro / parsley.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard optional.
- Use 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Comfort potatoes salad:
- Peel your potatoes and slice them Place them in a big pot with boiling salted water and cook till soft.
- Prepare the additional ingredients whilst waiting.
- When the potatoes are cooked cook them completely before chopping them into small cubes.
- In a bigger bowl add in the potatoes and all the other toppings first and leave the mayonnaise once properly mixed add the mayonnaise this helps not smash the cooked potatoes.
- Put on your serving platter and let it sit for at least 30 minutes for all the flavors to come together.
If you find this Comfort potatoes salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.