Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spanish Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish potato salad recipe. To make spanish potato salad you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spanish Potato Salad:
- Provide 2 pounds of baby potatoes.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, mashed with salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped parsley or chives.
Instructions to make Spanish Potato Salad:
- In a large saucepan combine potatoes with water to cover by 1 inch and simmer until just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and cool until they can be handled.
- While potatoes are cooling, in a large bowl whisk together garlic paste, 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, mayonnaise, and hot water..
- Peel potatoes and cut in half. Add potatoes and chives to dressing and toss well. Season salad with additional lemon juice and salt and pepper. Salad may be made 1 day ahead and kept chilled, covered. Before serving, toss salad with 1 to 2 tablespoons water to moisten dressing..
If you find this Spanish Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.