Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get when you note down the things you eat. It just isn’t enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. The proper way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also note down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be adequate although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you consume so it is vital that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast cheese sandwich in multigrain bread recipe. To cook french toast cheese sandwich in multigrain bread you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread:
- Use of whole eggs.
- Use of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped tomato (deseeded).
- Prepare of finely chopped green bell pepper.
- Use of roughly chopped mint leaves.
- Provide of roughly chopped coriander.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- You need of finely chopped green chilli.
- Get of black pepper powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of cheese slices.
- Provide of Multigrain bread.
- You need of Butter for toasting.
Instructions to make French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread:
- Beat the eggs with a fork and add onions, tomato, green bell pepper and green chillies one by one and mix well..
- Add mint, coriander, garam Masala, Black pepper powder and salt and beat the mixture again with a fork..
- Butter a pan and put a multigrain bread slice on it. Pour the mixture with a spoon little by little. Spread it carefully and nicely..
- Flip the slice upside down, to get the eggs cooked. Once cooked nicely, flip the slice again to get the egg side up..
- Put a cheese slice on the bread and cover it with another bread slice..
- Now cook it from both the sides till the cheese melt a little and the bread is crispy enough..
- Cut into halves and serve hot with Mint Chutney or Tomato ketchup..
If you find this French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.