Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Picnic Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Picnic Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Picnic Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy picnic potato salad recipe. You can have creamy picnic potato salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Picnic Potato Salad:
- You need 6 of large potatoes.
- Use 5 of quart's water.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of small spanish onion chopped.
- You need 1 of celery stock chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of old fashion grainy mustard.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Creamy Picnic Potato Salad:
- Peel and clean your 6 large potatoes. I like using Yukon Gold potatoes or even Fleshy potatoes..
- Cut all your potatoes into 1 centimeter pieces and place into your season pot of water. On high heat bring your potatoes to a boil. You just want to par boil them. Just enough so that they fall off of your fork..
- While the potatoes are boiling, finely chop your onion..
- And do the same with your celery..
- Once your potatoes are done strain them off and place into you refrigderater until they are cold. About an hour or so. This is so they stop cooking and keep there shape..
- Once cooled, add your pea's, onion's, and celery to the potatoes. Give this a little mix. You don't want anything clumping together..
- In a separate bowl mix your mayo, cider vinegar, mustard, sugar and your salt and pepper..
- Add the sauce to your potatoes and really give it a good mix. Making sure you cover everything. Now your ready for that picnic. You can add a little parsley for garnish if you like. Enjoy..
If you find this Creamy Picnic Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.