Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Granny's Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Granny's Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granny's Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to granny's potato salad recipe. To make granny's potato salad you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Granny's Potato Salad:
- Use 2.5 kg of Potatoes.
- Take 500 ml of Mayonnaise (1 Jar).
- Take 1 of Carrot – Shredded.
- Use 2 Stalks of Celery – Finely Chopped.
- Provide 1 of Small Onion – Finely Chopped.
- Use 5 of Hardboiled Eggs (more/less as desired).
- Prepare 1 C of Dill Pickle Juice.
- Prepare of Parsley & Paprika.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Granny's Potato Salad:
- Peel and cube potatoes. Place cubed potatoes in a large pot of water and boil until a fork easily inserts and the potatoes are no longer hard. Start checking after 15 minutes..
- Hardboil eggs ahead of time and set aside. Chop the eggs once cooled..
- While the potatoes are cooking or ahead of time, shred carrots, finely chop celery and onion and place into a large bowl..
- Once potatoes are done, strain them and place them in the bowl with the vegetables. Stir to combine..
- Add the jar of mayonnaise, chopped eggs, salt & pepper. Mix to combine..
- Add the pickle juice to the empty jar of mayonnaise and shake to get any remaining bits of mayonnaise. Pour over the salad and mix..
- Top with parsley and/or paprika. Mix before serving..
If you find this Granny's Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.