Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato-Beetroot Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato-Beetroot Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato-Beetroot Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato-beetroot salad recipe. To make potato-beetroot salad you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato-Beetroot Salad:
- Use 5 of potatoes.
- Take 1 of large beetroot, cooked and grated.
- You need 1/2 of lemon or lime.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooked carrots.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooked corn.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooked green peas.
- Take 2 tbsp of pickled cucumber, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Potato-Beetroot Salad:
- Place the potatoes in a pot. Add enough cold water to cover the top of potatoes. Add 1 tsp salt to the water. Cook the potatoes until tender. Drain the potatoes. skin off potatoes, and mash with potato masher..
- Squeeze grated beetroot to get rid of juice. Add beetroot, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil, to the mashed potatoes and mix all ingredients together. Taste again, if needs add more salt and pepper..
- Take an orange size of potato mixture and shape it like a bowl (as you see in the photos). Once all potato bowls are done, place them in a plate and set aside..
- Mix yogurt and mayo in a bowl. Add cooked carrots, corn, green peas and pickled cucumber. Season with salt and pepper. Combine all together. Pour 1 tbps of yogurt mixture inside each potato bowl and serve it..
If you find this Potato-Beetroot Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.