Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to power pack meal – sweet potato fruit salad recipe. You can cook power pack meal – sweet potato fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad:
- Get 1 of Sweet Potato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- Use 1 of Chopped Kiwi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Roasted Flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted Sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad:
- Wash the sweet potato and pierce them with a fork. Take a microwave bowl add 1 cup of water and cook on high temperature covered for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes check the potato by inserting a fork. Take out the boiled sweet potato and let it cool down completely. Then cut sweet potato into cubes. Heat a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil and add cubed sweet potatoes..
- Cook them on high medium flame for 4-6 minutes. Switch off of the flame and add oregano, red chilli flakes, salt. Mix them well. Now transfer cooked sweet potatoes in a bowl and allow it to cool down a bit. Now add pomegranate, kiwi, flaxseeds, sesame seeds with lemon juice. Mix them well and serve..
If you find this Power Pack Meal – Sweet Potato Fruit Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.