Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato salad or Spread (Dressing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad or Spread (Dressing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad or spread (dressing) recipe. To make potato salad or spread (dressing) you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato salad or Spread (Dressing):
- Take 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 3 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Take of Black Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dry Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
- Use 1 pinch of dry basil.
Steps to make Potato salad or Spread (Dressing):
- Boiled potatoes cut in small chunks, add mayonnaise,.
- Add black pepper salt oregano thyme basil and mix together nicely Note: you can add parsley or cilantro leaves as well..
- You can keep it 2 or 3 days in fridge, you can use as a bread spread or as a side dish with any salad, Serve Cold..
- Note: if you want to use as salad then don't cut in small chunks, better cut them in 1 or more bigger then 1 inch cubes..
If you find this Potato salad or Spread (Dressing) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.