Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To make potato salad you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato salad:
- Provide 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 teaspoon of vinegar (not mandatory).
- Provide 1/2 table spoon of sugar.
- Use 1 of cucumber.
- Use 2 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of hams.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Instructions to make Potato salad:
- Sprinkle a little salt on the sliced cucumbers and leave. Squeeze when it gets moist..
- Cut hams and eggs into small pieces..
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and put it in a microwave safe plate. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave for 7min..
- Crush the potatoes with a masher or the back of a spoon..
- Add mayo, vinegar, sugar into a crushed potatoes and mix..
- Add cucumber, ham, eggs into potatoes and mix..
- Sprinkle som salt and pepper..
If you find this Potato salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.