Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Sweet Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Sweet Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut sweet potato salad recipe. To cook peanut sweet potato salad you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Sweet Potato Salad:
- You need 2 of Sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1.5 Cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Use 1/2 Cup of grated cucumber.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of flax seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
Steps to make Peanut Sweet Potato Salad:
- Bake the sweet potatoes in gas tandoor in slow gas for 15 to 20 mins till they get soft. Peel them and chop them to cubes.
- Assemble all the ingredients as shown in the picture.Mix the roasted peanuts to the chopped sweet potatoes.
- Grate carrot in a plate..
- Add cucumber,tomatoes to it and mix well. Add chat masala,flax seeds powder,cumin seeds powder,salt,lemon juice to it..
- Now mix well all the ingredients and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately..
If you find this Peanut Sweet Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.