Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To cook potato salad you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato salad:
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 2 of tbspoon veg mayonese.
- Prepare 1 of tbspoon coariander leaves.
- Get 1 of tspoon coariander stems.
- Take 1 of tspoon Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspoon salt.
- Provide 1 of tspoon mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 of tspoon garlic fine chopped.
Instructions to make Potato salad:
- Boil potatoes and peel.chop coariander leaves and stems.(you can take dill leaves,I didn't get).
- Cut potatoes in cubes, take veg mayonese add, black pepper powder,salt, mixed herbs and chopped garlic.mix well..
- Add coriander leaves and stems to chopped potatoes,put mayonese mixer in potatoes,mix well and serve.it tastes creamy and easy to make.it can be made with few ingredients and kids also love it..
- Try once, it is tasty and healthy.
If you find this Potato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.