Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To make potato salad you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Salad:
- Prepare 428 g of Baby Potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Grated Carrot.
- Take 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Chopped Parsley.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Spring onion.
- Provide of Chilli Flakes as desired.
- Provide 1 of Small Red Onion (diced).
- Get of Dressing.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Salad Cream.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Milk.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Peel potatoes. Wash and dice into bites sizes. Cook with salt/ seasoning cube until tender. Strain in a colander and allow to cool down completely. Prepare the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, salad cream, black pepper, sugar & milk in a bowl and whisk together. Set this aside..
- In a mixing bowl; combine the cooked potatoes, carrot, parsley, spring onion, red onion & chilli flakes. Reserve a small portion of the parsley, chilli flakes & spring onion for the final garnish..
- Mix together with the dressing before adding the boiled egg. This is to prevent the eggs from getting too mushy..
- Garnish with the reserved chilli flakes, parsley & spring onion. Serve and Enjoy😍😃.
If you find this Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.