Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled potato salad recipe. To cook grilled potato salad you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Potato Salad:
- Prepare For of Dressing:.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare Few of parsley leaves.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 of bacon strips to fry.
- You need For of grilled potatoes:.
- You need 4-5 of baby potatoes.
- Use 4-5 Tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Grilled Potato Salad:
- Wash the potatoes and smear in olive oil. Grease the grill and grill the potatoes for 20 mins.
- For dressing – in a bowl add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic cloves chopped, black pepper powder, salt and whisk well so it becomes smooth. Set aside..
- Fry the bacons and set aside. Cool and chop into small pieces..
- In a bowl to the salad dressing add the grilled potatoes, chopped parsleys, chopped spring onions, bacon and mix well. Serve and enjoy with bread..
If you find this Grilled Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.