Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potatoes salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potatoes salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes salad recipe. To make potatoes salad you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes salad:
- Use 5 of potatoes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric (optional).
- Get 200 g of bacon,diced.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 120 ml of vinegar.
- Use 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard or mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Potatoes salad:
- Gather all your ingredients together.
- Place the potatoes in a large cooking pot and fill with water to just cover them..
- Add in salt and turmeric and bring to a boil. Let it cook until tender and can easily be pierced by a fork..
- Drain and set in a large bowl,allow to cool slightly..
- As the potatoes are cooking, fry the bacon over medium-high heat until brown and crispy. Remove from heat,remove from pan, put in a small bowl and let it cool..
- Add the diced onion to the pan,using the grease from the bacon, cook over medium heat until they brown..
- Add the vinegar, sugar, mustard/mayonnaise, salt and pepper to the pan. Bring to boil..
- Remove from heat, add to the potatoes and mix..
- Fold in the chopped coriander..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Potatoes salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.