Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sour Cream potato salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Cream potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream potato salad recipe. You can have sour cream potato salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Cream potato salad:
- Get 2 of large potato boiled.
- Use 3 tbsp of olpers/ milkpack cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of 1 tsp vinager.
- Use of 1/2 tsp salt.
- Provide of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- You need of 1/2 tsp black pepper.
Instructions to make Sour Cream potato salad:
- Boiled the potato and set aside..
- Now cut the potato in cubes like this way..
- Next add salt, pepper and sugar and mix it..
- Now take a bowl add mayonnaise and cream then add potato 🥔 and mix it well then keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- A yummy and sour cream potato is ready to serve, enjoy it..
- Garnish with green/ red chilli and spring onions..
If you find this Sour Cream potato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.