Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad with mustard & herbs recipe. You can cook potato salad with mustard & herbs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs:
- Use 3 lbs of Cambray potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Dijon mustard (I recommend the one with whole grains).
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 5 of scallions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs:
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then cook uncovered until done (20-25 minutes). They're done when a knife slides easily in and out of a potato. Meanwhile:.
- Chop scallions, parsley and dill (doesn't need to be too fine a chop). Combine..
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar. Then, very slowly (as if you were making mayonnaise), add the oil while whisking briskly (say that five times fast!). This creates a creamy emulsified dressing that makes all the difference in the world!.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain them and rinse them with cold water to cool them down. Once at room temperature, cut them in halves. Combine with the dressing, mixing gently to coat them. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the chopped herbs and scallions, combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and bask in its beauty!.
- Serve and enjoy! (a nice cold beer is an excellent pairing).
If you find this Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.