Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sharon's Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sharon's Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's potato salad recipe. To make sharon's potato salad you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sharon's Potato Salad:
- Take 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Take of Sweet relish.
- Prepare of Miracle whip.
- Use of Sandwich spread.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Use of Paprika (optional).
Steps to make Sharon's Potato Salad:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you find this Sharon's Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.