Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy potato salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato salad recipe. You can cook creamy potato salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy potato salad:
- Provide 4-5 of boiled baby potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
Instructions to make Creamy potato salad:
- Boil the baby potatoes in a cooker with 2 whistles and keep them aside..
- In a mixing bowl take the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and mustard sauce..
- To the bowl now add chilli flakes, mixed herbs and pizza seasoning..
- Mix everything properly in the bowl..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into half and make holes with a fork. Add these potatoes to the bowl..
- Keep the salad to marinate for half an hour in the refrigerator. Serve the ready potato salad chilled!.
If you find this Creamy potato salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.