Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To cook potato salad you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Salad:
- You need 4 of Medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use of Dry mixed Herbs and Parsley.
- Get 1 Tbs of Powdered Mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Tymeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Robot peppers, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of medium curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Provide 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Mayonaise.
- Provide 1/2 of Vegetable Stock Cube.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Boil your potatoes until cooked, careful not to overcook them. I sometimes add just a tiny dash of vinegar to prevent them from falling apart and being mooshy. Drin excess water and put them in a bowl to cool a bit..
- In a pan, fry the onions, garlic and robot peppers until translucent.
- Add stock cube, curry powder, turmeric, paprika and dried herbs and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard powder to the potatoes and add the fried onions mixture to the Potatoes..
- Add Mayonnaise and mix well, add a little bit of aromat for taste.
If you find this Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.