Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Balsamic Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic potato salad recipe. To make balsamic potato salad you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Balsamic Potato Salad:
- Get 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Steps to make Balsamic Potato Salad:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.