Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brazilian potato salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brazilian potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brazilian potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brazilian potato salad recipe. You can have brazilian potato salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brazilian potato salad:
- Prepare 250 gm of potatoes boiled,peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Get Handful of boiled green peas.
- Take 1-2 of carrots cut and boiled.
- Provide 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 bunch of Green coriander/parsley and mint leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Brazilian potato salad:
- Take mayonnaise in a big bowl. Add onions, garlic, coriander and mint, salt, pepper powder, vinegar and lime juice to it..
- Now add potatoes, peas and carrots to this mayonnaise mixture..
- Keep it refrigerated for 1-2 hours..
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves..
- Seve chilled with your choice of grilled bread. Enjoy!!.
- Happy cooking and happy eating. 😊.
If you find this Brazilian potato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.