Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Sriracha Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Sriracha Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern sriracha potato salad recipe. You can cook southern sriracha potato salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Sriracha Potato Salad:
- Provide 5 of each Idaho potatoes (2 pounds) — peel, dice cook 3/4 inch.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs — hard boiled 15 minutes, chopped.
- Take 1 of small onion — finely chopped.
- Use 1 stalk of celery — finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 ounces of pickles- chopped or relish — finely chopped.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sriracha -(Sriracha is a personal thing add more if you like after its done :).
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/3 cup of French's yellow mustard.
Steps to make Southern Sriracha Potato Salad:
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small..
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4" cubes then place in a saucepan and cover with cold water -1 inch over the potatoes..
- Add salt to the water Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. and cook until done about 15 minutes..
- Do not drain off the water until you are sure that the potatoes are done. Then cool the potatoes on a sheet pan in the refrigerator..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, adjust the seasonings as needed then chill and serve..
If you find this Southern Sriracha Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.