Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. You can cook potato salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Salad:
- Use 1 kg of small-medium potatoes.
- Get 150 g of radish.
- You need 70 g of red onion.
- Prepare 60 g of spring onion.
- Use 50 g of arugula.
- Get 100 g of pickles + 1tbsp pickle juice.
- Use of Mayo.
- Prepare 100 g of soy yogurt.
- Provide 50 g of coconut yogurt.
- Prepare 10 g of dijon mustard.
- Get 2-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Spices.
- Get 1/2-3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic powder.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Wash potatoes, cook in salted water until soft (20-30min).
- Drain and soak in cold water until cool.
- Peel potatoes and chop into 1/2-1cm thick pieces.
- Separately combine mayo ingredients and spices.
- Chop radish into thin circles, red onion into long strings, finely chop spring onion & pickles.
- Add veggies & mayo to potatoes, combine.
- Refrigerate and let cool.
If you find this Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.