Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tangy garlic potato salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tangy garlic potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy garlic potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy garlic potato salad recipe. You can have tangy garlic potato salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tangy garlic potato salad:
- Provide 8 of medium potatoes.
- Take 15 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 teaspoons of warm water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Tangy garlic potato salad:
- Peel and chop each potato into 8 and boil till soft..
- Grate the garlic and add to a mortar and pestle with the salt. Mix for about two minutes or until it becomes smooth..
- Now add the garlic mixture, water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice and mix it for 30 seconds..
- Drain your potatoes and let them cool..
- Now add your tangy mayonnaise sauce to the boiled potatoes and gently toss to coat it. That's it!.
If you find this Tangy garlic potato salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.