Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas and sweet potato salad in citrus dressing recipe. To cook chickpeas and sweet potato salad in citrus dressing you only need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing:
- Use 1 cup of Boiled Sweet Potato Peeled And Cubed.
- Use 3/4 cup of Boiled Chickpeas.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cubed Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cubed Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cubed Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cubed Cucumber.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cubed Tomato.
- Use few of Mint Leaves Roughly shreded.
- Prepare As Required of Black Salt.
- Use For of Seasoning :.
- You need 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare For of Salad Dressing :.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh Orange Puree Slightly Tangy.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Salt To be adjusted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika/Red Chilli Powder.
Instructions to make Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing:
- For this delicious Chickpea And Sweet Potato Salad, first rinse the vegetables in clean water and drain..
- Next chop them into cubes and set aside..
- Arrange the cubed bell peppers on a baking tray..
- Add the boiled chickpeas and cubed sweet potato, to it..
- Drizzle it with olive oil and sprinkle the mixed herbs and sea salt over it..
- Give it a good mix and spread it over the baking tray..
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes, at 220° C..
- In the meantime to prepare it’s dressing, mix together the fresh orange puree, black salt, honey and smoked paprika..
- Adjust these ingredients as per taste. Shred a few mint leaves and set aside..
- When the baking is done, transfer the baked ingredients to a mixing bowl and let it cool down a bit..
- Add to it the shredded mint leaves, cubed cucumbers and tomatoes and mix..
- Next, pour the prepared salad dressing over it and give it a good toss. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Serve this delicious and nutritious Chickpea And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing for a light lunch or dinner!.
If you find this Chickpeas And Sweet Potato Salad In Citrus Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.