Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homer's Potato salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homer's Potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homer's Potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homer's potato salad recipe. To cook homer's potato salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homer's Potato salad:
- Use 8-10 of Golden Potatoes.
- Use 8-10 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Use 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar (Or regular).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 Tsp of Seasoning Salt or Salt.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Pickle Relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Green onions.
Instructions to make Homer's Potato salad:
- Boil potatoes (until fork poke tender) Hard boil eggs.
- Chop eggs then mash with potatoes and dry ingredients (use potato masher or fork).
- Add wet ingredients and onions and continue to mash until desired consistency. Then chill..
If you find this Homer's Potato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.