Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Julie’s Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Julie’s Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Julie’s Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to julie’s potato salad recipe. To make julie’s potato salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Julie’s Potato Salad:
- Get 5 of potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Get 5 strips of bacon, crumbled.
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise (give or take).
Steps to make Julie’s Potato Salad:
- Boil the diced potatoes on the stove (high heat) until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool completely and empty into a large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Sprinkle the top with extra paprika to give it a little color and make it look pretty! 😄.
- Chill in the refrigerator until needed..
If you find this Julie’s Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.