Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. To make potato salad you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato salad:
- Provide 1 of # russet potatoes, peeled and cut to bite size pieces.
- You need 8 of eggs, hard boiled.
- Use 1/2 C of white onion, diced small.
- You need 1/2 C of & 2 Tbsp pickle relish, chopped small.
- Provide 3/4 C of mayonnaise, real.
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp pepper (add to taste).
- Use of Smoked paprika, garnish.
- Get of Green onions, slivered for garnish.
Steps to make Potato salad:
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Add water in a deep pot (enough to cover potatoes) and season with salt. Bring water to a boil and add the potatoes to the water. Boil for 9-11 minutes so potatoes are tender but still hold shape. You don't want them to get mushy. Drain potatoes. Put potatoes in the refrigerator until cold. Its helps them to keep their shape when stirring into the sauce..
- Boil and peel the eggs. Slice the eggs into small pieces and put them in a large bowl. Stir in the diced onion, relish, mayo and mustard. Stir in the cold potatoes until they are all coated in the sauce. Add S&P while mixing together..
- Place in a serving dish and garnish the top with paprika and green onion slivers. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before serving..
If you find this Potato salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.