Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Deviled potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deviled potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deviled potato salad recipe. You can cook deviled potato salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Deviled potato salad:
- Provide 6 of big Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Green pepper.
- Provide 2 of Red bell pepper.
- Provide of Spring onions.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 of Maggi cube.
- Take of Carrot diced and cooked.
- You need 4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Cooked peas.
Steps to make Deviled potato salad:
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and cook till done. Drain the water and keep aside..
- Cut all pepper into desired shape and keep aside..
- Separate egg yolk from egg white. Cut the egg whites into desired shape..
- Get a bowl and add the potatoes, egg white, carrot, peas and all the pepper and onions..
- For the salad dressing, mash the egg yolks and add to the mayonnaise, add black pepper, lemon juice and Maggi. Mix well..
- Finally, add the salad dressing to the potatoes and mix..
- Serve with rice or any food of choice..
If you find this Deviled potato salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.