Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple-Potato salad #Abujamoms #Abjmoms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple-Potato salad #Abujamoms #Abjmoms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple-potato salad #abujamoms #abjmoms recipe. To make pineapple-potato salad #abujamoms #abjmoms you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple-Potato salad #Abujamoms #Abjmoms:
- Prepare 3 of big potatoes.
- Provide 2 of medium sized carrots.
- Get 150 g of fresh pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 150 ml of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of minced onions.
- You need 150 ml of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- Provide of Parsley optional.
Steps to make Pineapple-Potato salad #Abujamoms #Abjmoms:
- Put water in pot and allow to boil. In boiled water, pour salt and diced potatoes to cook but not too soft. Also, add carrot and allow to cook for 10 minutes..
- Strain carrot and potato into cold and iced water. Allow them to cool down to give good texture..
- Now we do mayo dressing for salad..
- In a bowl, pour in mayonnaise, onions, pepper, sugar, salt, and mix well. be careful of salt. it is better bland than salty after the salad is made. You can leave salt out till after all ingredients are mixed..
- Add pineapple and juice (can be got from very ripe pineapple), mix.
- Add the already cut carrots, mix well, and finally pour in cut potato cubes..
- At this point taste to see if the salt is ok. Dress with parsely (optional) and mix well again. Pour in bowl and refrigerate. It is better served chilled..
If you find this Pineapple-Potato salad #Abujamoms #Abjmoms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.