Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked potato salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked potato salad recipe. To make smoked potato salad you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked potato salad:
- Take pieces of Red potatoes cut in bite size pieces.
- Take to taste of Mayo.
- Use to taste of Mustard.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Get of Aluminum throwaway pan.
- Provide of Diced celery optional.
- Provide of Diced hard boiled eggs optional.
- Provide Half of a Red onion diced.
Instructions to make Smoked potato salad:
- Cut potatoes and soft boil them to just about done. I used a pressure cooker….
- After cooking drain and let cool.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with Olive oil and add the seasoning of choice and to taste, mix lightly, so you don’t break up the potatoes. Mine was over cooked because of the pressure cooker..
- Spray aluminum pan with nonstick spray add potatoes and spread them out..
- Set up smoker.
- I use a Electric smoker, place food inside smoker set on high, till it starts to smoke then turn to medium heat… I let this go for 2 hrs and I carefully flipped and moved potatoes around one time and added more wood chip.., this cooking time depends on how you want the potatoes I taste tested them and pulled them out when I liked them..
- After they come out of the smoker set aside and let them cool completely before adding any ingredients..
- After the potatoes are cooled completely, put in a bowl add in the mayo, mustard, seasoning, celery, eggs, some people also use vinegar or relish, onion. Mix lightly and then refrigerate for a few hrs..
If you find this Smoked potato salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.