Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eva's fish stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eva's fish stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eva's fish stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eva's fish stew recipe. You can cook eva's fish stew using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eva's fish stew:
- Provide 500 g of firm white fish cut into small chunks.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tin (400 g) of plum tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use of crushed chilli flakes (optional).
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of /2 tsp oregano,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel.
- You need 1 of bell pepper cut into small pieces.
- Get 100 g of sliced mushrooms.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 150 ml of white wine.
- Take 100 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 3 slices of smoked bacon cut to small pieces.
- Take 150 g of feta cheese.
- Use of cooked pasta of your choice.
Instructions to make Eva's fish stew:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large pan and fry onion and garlic until soft but not browned. Remove from heat, sprinkle paprika and stir well. Add herbs and spices, tomatoes, pepper, and mushrooms mix and return to heat. Pour in wine and stock, cover and simmer until almost done..
- Next we add the fish and chopped parsley, simmer slowly uncovered for a further 15 minutes by this time all liquid reduced and stew has thickened..
- In the meantime, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and fry bacon until nice and crispy. Cook pasta in salted boiling water, drain and mix it with the bacon, finally sprinkle feta cheese on top. I advise to heat pasta in the oven before serving..
If you find this Eva's fish stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.