Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for GG's Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best GG's Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to GG's Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gg's potato salad recipe. You can have gg's potato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare GG's Potato Salad:
- You need 6 of medium baking potatoes, cooked, peeled and chopped.
- You need 8 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of white vinegar.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of yellow mustard.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of celery salt.
- Use 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
Steps to make GG's Potato Salad:
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites; chop egg whites and set aside. Mash yolks in medium bowl..
- Add vinegar and mustard; mix well..
- Add mayo, sour cream, celery salt and pepper; mix well..
- In separate large bowl mix potatoes, onion and chopped egg whites..
- Fold the yolk mixture into the potatoes. Chill overnight and serve the next day..
If you find this GG's Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.