Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato salad recipe. You can cook sweet potato salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Salad:
- You need 5 of medium sized sweet potatoes, cooked.
- Take 2 bunches of lettuce.
- You need 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion(i do not like raw onion, you can add if needed).
- You need 2 of lemon.
- Provide 2 of seasoning cubes.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Salad:
- Cut potatoes into cubes, chop lettuce into large pieces, cut onions and 3 tomatoes. (I left the other 2 for garnishing).
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce and potatoes together. Add onions and tomatoes.
- Add seasoning cubes (i ground them first because they are tough enough 🙈 i can't try breaking them and chew off my tongue lol).
- Mix all. Squeeze all the lemon and add..
- Mix everything.
- Garnish with the remaining tomatoes..
- Salad is ready for serving.
- Serve alone, or with jollof rice or anything that local salad can be served with..
If you find this Sweet Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.