Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dill potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dill potato salad recipe. You can cook dill potato salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dill potato salad:
- Get 3/4 lb of baby red potatoes.
- Take 1/2 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbs of dill pickle juice.
- Get 1/2 tbs of dill pickle juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of dill pickle, chopped or relish.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of loosely packed fresh finely chopped dill.
- Use of Optional: 2 hard boiled eggs, whites only, chopped.
Steps to make Dill potato salad:
- Bring whole potatoes to a boil and boil until tender, about 15 minutes. (Boil eggs, drain and cool if using) Drain, halve and quarter potatoes. Place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix 1 tbs pickle juice and 1/2 tbs dijon mustard. Pour over potatoes, toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30mins or up to 1 hour..
- Add celery, pickles or relish, green onions, dill, (and eggs if using) to the bowl with the cooled potatoes..
- Mix mayonnaise, 1/2 tbs pickle juice, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir until smooth. Add to bowl of potatoes and toss to coat.
If you find this Dill potato salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.